Eyebrows change with age. I want to do eyebrow makeup that looks good in my 50s! In the second part of the article, we will introduce three recommended eyebrow items for those in their 50s: an eyebrow pencil and eyebrow mascara that make it easy to create beautiful eyebrows.
Table of contents
- [Eyebrow pencil 1] Exquisite thickness and softness! Easy to draw Vise
- [Eyebrow pencil 2] Maybelline’s fork-shaped brush lasts for two days just by combing!
- [Eyebrow mascara] Deja Vu’s minimal mascara is easy to use even for beginners and has a natural texture
In ” [Part 1] Easy to create three-dimensional eyebrows even in your 50s! Eyebrow powder “ , we introduced makeup methods and eyebrow powder recommended for people in their 50s, but in the second part, we will introduce eyebrow pencils and eyebrow mascara.
[Eyebrow pencil 1] Exquisite thickness and softness! Easy to draw Vise
Vice Riche Eyebrow Pencil S (BR300 Brown) 0.06g (594 yen including tax/editorial research)
With a core of 1.5mm, this eyebrow pencil allows you to draw even the smallest details one by one, giving you a smooth and comfortable finish to your eyebrows.
Since it contains beauty essence ingredients, it also provides gentle moisturizing care while applying makeup. Also, on the other side, there is a screw brush that adjusts the hair flow and softens it, so you can create a natural finish as if you are adding hair one by one.
Everything is perfect, including the fineness of the pen, the depth of color, the hardness, and the brush on the other side. Above all, this price! If you’re looking for an eyebrow pencil, this is by far the best!
How to use the eyebrow pencil:
- Draw with a pen to add one by one to the places where there is little hair
- Just blur it with a screw brush to create a natural and three-dim
[Eyebrow pencil 2] Maybelline’s fork-shaped brush lasts for two days just by combing!
Maybelline Blow Ink Liquid Pen (GB-1 Gray Brown) 0.5g ¥1,320 (tax included)
I have never used a liquid eyebrow pencil. This liquid pen should be used by people who can’t write well.
You can easily draw natural eyebrows with a natural hair flow just by combing along the hair flow with a fork-shaped brush. Moreover, it has a natural and three-dimensional finish, as if your own eyebrows have increased.
Even on busy mornings, you can draw easily and neatly, so once you use it, you won’t be able to put it down. Moreover, it is an excellent product that can keep the color for up to 2 days!
How to use Liquid Eyebrow Pencil:
- It is shaped like a fork, so you can comb along the flow of your eyebrows.
- You can easily increase the volume by simply combing the missing areas.
[Eyebrow mascara] Deja Vu’s minimal mascara is easy to use even for beginners and has a natural texture
Deja Vu Eyebrow Color (Ash Brown) 880 yen (tax included)
This is an eyebrow mascara that has both a soft texture and a firm color, and does not harden and stiffen the eyebrows.
With a compact, tiny brush with a tip diameter of 3 mm, you can raise the eyebrows from the root without getting liquid on the skin, and you can cleanly apply to the tip while combing each hair.
Anyway, it’s easy, so it’s recommended for eyebrow mascara beginners. It’s a film type that is resistant to sebum, sweat, and rubbing, but it’s really helpful that it can be easily removed with just hot water.
How to use eyebrow mascara:
- From Mt. Bizan to the inner corner of the eyebrow, apply against the flow of hair. It is possible to catch each eyebrow from the root by applying it so that the eyebrows stand upright from the root.
- From the inner eyebrows to the outer ends of the eyebrows, apply by combing along the hair flow to prepare the entire hair flow. If you apply along the hair flow on the fine part of the eyebrows, you can paint it beautifully while adjusting the shape.
I picked up my favorites from different types of eyebrow makeup recommended for people in their 50s, such as powder, pencil, mascara, and liquid. Of course, you can finish it by itself, but it is also good to use 2 or 3 items and finish it to your liking.