This is the third installment of a project where Ms. Takako Nabegawa, beauty analyst and acupuncturist, who is the developer of the method, will teach you about “face mapping,” which allows you to easily apply pressure points on your face with a single cotton swab. What are the care and recommended habits to repel “sagging cheeks”, “nasolabial folds” and “wrinkles in the corners of the mouth”?
Table of contents
- Repel sagging around the mouth with facial acupuncture points and reflex zone care
- The area around the mouth is the stomach and intestinal zone responsible for “digestion and defecation”
- Cotton swab pressure points 1: Clear and deep nasolabial folds
- Cotton swab pressing 2: Make wrinkles at the corners of the mouth less noticeable
- Cotton swab pressure points 3: For plump sagging cheeks
- Ms. Takako Nabekawa taught me
Repel sagging around the mouth with facial acupuncture points and reflex zone care
Are you worried about nasolabial folds and wrinkles at the corners of your mouth, but you can’t solve them with regular skincare? The cotton swab stimulation of “Face Mapping” is perfect for you.
In “Face Mapping”, the troubles of the face are checked against the “reflection zone”. It is a method that deeply massages areas of concern with a cotton swab, stimulates the facial muscles connected to the acupuncture points and reflex zones, prepares the face, and improves physical condition.
This time, we will introduce points that focus on “sagging cheeks and wrinkles around the mouth”. Just by pressing the pressure point, it also works on the facial muscles and masticatory muscles underneath, leading to a clean and lifted impression.