This is the second time that we will learn about “Face Mapping”, a method that allows you to easily apply pressure points on your face with a cotton swab, from beauty analyst and acupuncturist Takako Nabegawa. What are the care and recommended habits to repel “eyelids and sagging under the eyes” and “eye fatigue”?
Table of contents
- Prepare your face with facial acupuncture points and reflex area care, and repel sagging around your eyes
- The area around the eyes is the kidney/liver zone responsible for “detoxification and filtration functions”
- Cotton swab pressure points 1: Easy to open heavy eyelids
- Cotton swab pressure points 2: For dark circles, sagging under the eyes, and gorgo lines
- Ms. Takako Nabekawa taught me
Prepare your face with facial acupuncture points and reflex area care, and repel sagging around your eyes
When I look in the mirror in the evening, my face looks dull and tired. I’m irritated by the sagging around her eyes. What I want you to try is the “face mapping” cotton swab stimulation.
In “Face Mapping”, the troubles of the face are checked against the “reflection zone”. This is a method that uses a cotton swab to deeply massage areas of concern such as under the eyes, around the mouth, and around the contours of the face, stimulating the facial muscles that are connected to the acupuncture points and reflex zones to condition the face and improve physical condition.
This time, use a cotton swab to work on pressure points and facial muscles around the eyes, leading to youthful eyes. Let’s check your eyes immediately.